The University of California provides many useful resources for home gardeners.
- Lawn Guide - Managing lawns at home as well as in parks, sport fields, school grounds.
- Home Vegetable Gardening - On growing and harvesting vegetables
- Backyard Orchard - Gardening calendars, home orchard prep & maintenance, much more
- UC Agriculture and Natural Resources (ANR) Catalog - Publications catalog. Save 10% on books ordered online with UC ANR when you use our promotion code PRCLA43. You can browse or search the catalog or go directly to the list of gardening books. A portion of online sales that use our promotion code benefits the Cooperative Extension of Santa Clara County and the Master Gardeners.
- Agriculture and Natural Resources (ANR) free pubs - Free publications from UC Agriculture and Natural Resources (ANR)
- UC Press - Publisher of books and journals for academic and general readers in all fields of inquiry
- UCTV on Gardening - Free online gardening lectures
- UC IPM - Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Programdescribes least toxic options for managing garden pests
- UC Pest Notes - Free printable information about specific pests and pest management
- Toxic/Poisonous Plant List from UC - Information on Toxic and poisonous plants
California Master Gardener Program
- California Master Gardener Program - Information about Master Gardener programs throughout California
- California Master Gardener Handbook - Handbook used in California Master Gardener training, available to the public for purchase through our office or the Agriculture and Natural Resources publications site.