History Park at Kelley Park
1650 Senter Road, San José 95112
Directions & Parking
Parking is available for a fee in the City of San José’s Kelley Park lots (small lot on Senter, large lot at the end of Phelan). There are additional paid lots in the area as well as on-street parking. Handicap parking is available on Phelan near south entrance.
Please note that there is a change with parking. The Phelan lot now has a pay machine and parking costs $6.00. In order to receive the Disability/Military/Senior discounted parking fee of $2.00, a free Smartcard must be acquired in advance.
Smartcards are available at Leininger Community Center, inside Kelley Park, 1300 Senter Road, SJ. The Center is open M-F, 9am-3pm. Cards are issued to individuals who provide DMV disability paperwork, military ID/DD214, or proof of age (60 years old is considered a Senior). Additional information
P1: Paid parking, History San Jose. Discount for seniors/disability/military requires Smartcard, acquired in advance. Opens early.
P2: Paid parking, History San Jose
P3: Paid parking, Municipal Stadium, enter from Alma. Opens at 7:30, must exit by 2:00
P4: Paid parking, Central Service Yard, enter from Phelan. Opens at 8:30
Street parking available
From Highways 17, 87, and 880
- Take Highway 280 South and follow directions below "From Highway 280 South".
- Take the Story Road exit West.
- Turn left on Senter Road.
- Take the 10th/11th Street exit.
- Turn right onto 10th Street at the bottom of the off ramp. Turn left on Keyes Street.
- Turn right on Senter Road.
- After crossing 101, 680 south becomes 280 north.
- Take the 10th/11th Streets exit.
- Turn left at the second light onto 10th Street.
- Turn left onto Keyes Street.
- Turn right onto Senter Road.