The Spring Garden Market will be held at History San José, located at the south end of Kelley Park. This beautiful park, with 27 original and replica homes, businesses and landmarks, highlights periods of Santa Clara Valley's past.
History San José at Kelley Park
1650 Senter Road, San José 95112
Directions & Parking
Parking is available for a fee in the City of San José’s Kelley Park lots (small lot on Senter, large lot at the end of Phelan). There are additional paid and free lots in the area as well as on-street parking. Handicap parking is available on Phelan near south entrance. Printer-friendly parking map (pdf)
P1: Paid parking, History San Jose. Discount for seniors, show ID. Opens early.
P2: Paid parking, History San Jose
P3: Free early bird parking, Social Services, 1867-1880 Senter Rd.
P4: Paid parking, Municipal Stadium, enter from Alma. Opens at 7:30, must exit by 2:00
P5: Paid parking, Central Service Yard, enter from Phelan. Opens at 8:30
Street parking available
From Highways 17, 87, and 880
- Take Highway 280 South and follow directions below "From Highway 280 South".
- Take the Story Road exit West.
- Turn left on Senter Road.
- Take the 10th/11th Street exit.
- Turn right onto 10th Street at the bottom of the off ramp. Turn left on Keyes Street.
- Turn right on Senter Road.
- After crossing 101, 680 south becomes 280 north.
- Take the 10th/11th Streets exit.
- Turn left at the second light onto 10th Street.
- Turn left onto Keyes Street.
- Turn right onto Senter Road.